- 4 veal steaks
- Salt and pepper
- plain flour
- 1 egg, whisked with 1 tbsp water
- 30 gram Butter
- 250 grams mozarella cubed, partially frozen
- 60 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 4 pieces frozen bread, any sort
- --- parsley, small handful
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red capsicum, quartered
- 1 celery stalk
- 400 gram 400g tin tomatoes
- 170 grams water
- 35 grams tomato paste
- 20 grams vegetable stock concentrate
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 40 grams olive oil
Pound veal thinly, remove any fat around edge. Set aside.
Add cheeses to TM bowl and mill for 5-7 seconds on speed 8. Set aside
Add bread to TM and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Toss veal in flour which is seasoned with salt and pepper, shake off excess and dip into the egg, then press on breadcrumbs. Place in a rectangular oven
dish and refrigerate veal while sauce is cooking.
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Add capsicum, parsley and celery and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5. Add oil and
cook for 3 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Add remaining sauce ingredients and cook for 20 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
While sauce is cooking cook veal in a frypan with butter until browned and
crisp on both sides. Place veal in a rectangular dish.
Pour sauce over veal and top with grated cheese. Drizzle a little olive oil over
the cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
Serve with a green salad.
This recipe works well with chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee