- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp dried yeast, granules
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 260 g warm water, or buttermilk
- 65 g Butter
- 600 g bakers flour
- Oil for frying
- Curry Filling;
- 1 medium onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 small carrots roughly chopped
- 1 small apple quartered
- ½ small zucchini roughly chopped
- 20 g oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 400 g Beef mince
- 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- Handful frozen peas
- Salt, pepper and sugar to taste
8Recipe is created for
all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 6
seconds on speed 8.
for 3 minutes at Interval speed. Tip onto ThermoMat and
form into tight ball. Wrap and refrigerate for a slow rise. (You can leave out to rise quickly, but a
slow rise is traditional.)
dough has doubled, roll out into large rectangle and cut into smaller
oil to 165-170ºC and fry one or two vetkoeks at a time until golden on all
sides. Drain on paper towels.
almost in half, leaving the base sealed and fill with curry or fillings of
in sturdy napkin and eat immediately. (NO
knives and forks allowed)!
onion, garlic, carrot, apple and zucchini into TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 4. Add oil and sauté for 3
minutes at Varoma temperature on
Reverse + speed soft.
curry powder, mince and tomatoes and cook for 8 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
peas and seasoning and stir through for 5
seconds on Reverse + speed soft.
to rest for up to 10 minutes before serving scooped into Vetkoeks!
Other users also liked...
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Gunnadoo's healthier allergy-friendly bars
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Nut-Free Granola Bars
- Nut Free Muesli Bars
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Choc raspberry brownies
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma