- 900 grams water
- 1 carrot, cut into 3 or 4 pieces
- 1 stick Celery, cut into 3 or 4 pieces
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 800 grams veal meat, (girello) whole piece
- 180 grams tuna, canned, in oil, drained
- 4 fillets anchovies, drained
- 40 grams capers, salted
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 300 grams sunflower oil
- sprigs parsley
To water in bowl add the carrot, onion, celery and salt; 8 mins, 100deg, reverse, sp 1
Place the meat in basket and place into bowl: cook 60 mins, Varoma, sp 1, reverse
At the end of cooking time use spatula to remove the basket. Let the meat cool
Add drained tuna and anchovies and drained capers to clean bowl; add mustard, vinegar and juice of a small lemon via inverted measuring cup on lid (preventing pips from entering the bowl); mix 10 seconds; sp 7
Add whole egg and egg yolk and salt to taste; with the measuring cup still inverted add oil; 3 mins, reverse, sp 5. Final mix 1min sp 5
cut the veal into thin slices and distribute on plate. Pour the sauce over top and garnish with sprigs of parsleyCan keep in fridge till ready to serve.
TONNATO SAUCE (Salsa)
Pays to invest in a piece of good quality veal (girello) You can fit up to 900grm piece in basket (same cooking time)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits