- 375 g zucchini
- 1 onion
- 3 bacon rashers
- 250 g Tasty cheese
- 125 g vegetable oil
- 250 g SR Flour
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 eggs
- handful parsley and mint
- salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
Grate cheese, parsley and mint 6 -8 seconds on speed 8 set aside.
Course grate zucchini 5 seconds on speed 5 set aside with grated cheese.
Chop garlic, onion and bacon 2-3 seconds on speed 7. Saute for 3 -4 mins at Varoma temperature on speed 1 .
Into the Thermomix add the flour,eggs and oil 20 - 25 seconds on reverse speed 5 add grated cheese, parsley and mint mix and the grated zucchini .mix together for 10 seconds on reverse + speed 5. Add salt and pepper if required
Pour into greased lamington tin. Bake in moderate oven for about 40 mins. Delicious hot or cold. Serve with a salad.
Sliced tomatoes can be placed on top of slice prior to baking.
Tin can be lined with baking paper - less washing up
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Chicken Croquettes (like Mama makes)
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust