- 70 grams dry chickpeas
- 30 grams Dry kidney beans
- 40 grams Dry white beans
- 65 grams Dry borlotti beans
- 100 grams Dry brown lentils
- 165 grams English/Baby Spinach, roughlychopped
- 50 grams Spring onions/chives, roughlychopped
- 90 grams coriander, roughlychopped
- 50 grams Italian parsley, roughlychopped
- 1/2 brown onion, Quartered
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric, Ground
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate
- salt to taste
- 1 package 2 min noodles
- 1 tablespoon Table canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Table dried mint flakes
Soak beans and chickpeas over night. Rinse and change water in the morning
Place roughly chopped spinach, chives, parsley and coriander in TM bowl. Chop for 4 secs Speed 5-6 or until reasonably finely chopped. because of large volume, you may want to do each vegetable/herb separately.
Add onion and garlic to TM bowl. Chop for 2 secs Speed 5. Add oil and turmeric. Cook 6 minutes, Varoma temperature, Speed soft. Leave MC off.
Add 500g water, stock and chick peas to TM bowl. Cook for 10 minutes, 100C, , Speed soft.
Add the drained beans and cook a further 25 minutes, 100C, , Speed soft. Beans should be soft but not mushy. While beans are cooking you can prepare mint garnish (See below).
Add drained lentils to TM bowl. Cook for 10 minutes, 100C, , Speed soft.
Add green vegetables/herbs Add 300g water to the bowl. Cook 15 minutes, 100C, , Speed soft.
Add noodles. Break noodle cake into smaller pieces before adding. Cook 2 minutes, 100C, , Speed soft.
Place bean mix in Thermoserver
Add dried mint flakes and oil to a small bowl. Cover and place in microwave. Cook 2 mins on high. Should come out dry. Set aside to serve with ashe.
Serve into bowls.
Mix in a couple of spoonsful of natural yoghurt to taste(if not lactose intolerant).
Sprinkle mint garnish on top. Stir through ashe.
One of my customers and new Thermomix owner, Pegah Kooshesh, and I spent a few hours together converting this recipe, one of her favourite Iranian dishes. Watch out for more.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie