- 400 g Chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 100 g cauliflower, - washed
- 1/2 red onion, - peeled and halved
- 2 garlic cloves, - peeled
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200 degrees
Add all ingredients to the bowl and process for about 5 - 7 seconds Speed 6.
Line tray with baking paper
Roll mixture into ballls.
Roll handfuls of mixture into balls and place on a baking paper covered tray - roll them in a little more almond meal if they're too sticky.
Bake for roughly 5 minutes for side for 15-20 minutes
They're done when the outside is starting to turn brown, but they're still soft inside.
Serve with sliced red and white cabbage, mint leaves, grated lemon zest and greek yoghurt or hummus, salad and wraps.
Accessories you need
GLUTEN FREE (with almond meal)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican corn chip casserole
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Malaysian Curry Powder by Mad creations
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup
- Chickpea Vegetable Coconut Curry
- CookiK8 Hummus
- EASY CHICKEN CURRY
- Indian Fried Bread (Panipuri)
- Roasted spicy vegetables
- Variation Red Lentil Dahl