- 200 g chickpea, raw, soaked in water overnight
- 1 onion
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp parsley, fresh or dry
- 1 tsp cumin seed, ground
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 20 g olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Add onion (halved) and garlic to the mixer bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat.
- Drain and wash the chickpeas and add them to the mixer bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend 6 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides and repeat 2 more times.
Form the mixture into small bite-size patties (about 12)
OR make larger patties (about 6)
- Place them on a lined baking tray and flatten them slightly.
- Drizzle with a little bit of olive oil and bake for 30 minutes.
You may also like to add: chilli powder, hemp seeds
Pita bread, wraps, mountain bread, colourful salad, Greek yoghurt, fresh chilli, coriander, coleslaw, Feta
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Cale's Crepes
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup