- 200 g chickpea, raw, soaked in water overnight
- 1 onion
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp parsley, fresh or dry
- 1 tsp cumin seed, ground
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 20 g olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Add onion (halved) and garlic to the mixer bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat.
- Drain and wash the chickpeas and add them to the mixer bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend 6 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides and repeat 2 more times.
- Form the mixture into small bite-size patties (about 12)
OR make larger patties (about 6)
- Place them on a lined baking tray and flatten them slightly.
- Drizzle with a little bit of olive oil and bake for 30 minutes.
Accessories you need
You may also like to add: chilli powder, hemp seeds
Pita bread, wraps, mountain bread, colourful salad, Greek yoghurt, fresh chilli, coriander, coleslaw, Feta
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul