- 40 g olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tblspns brown sugar
- 2 tblspns tomato paste
- 40 g golden syrup
- 1 tblspn worcestshire sauce
- 2 x 400 g cans borlotti beans drained and rinsed
- 2 x 400 g cans diced tomatoes
8Recipe is created for
- Place onion and garlic in the TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Add olive oil, paprika and chill and saute for 3 minutes, Varoma on speed 1. Add remainder of ingrediants except for the beans and cook for 6 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 1. Add beans and cook for a further 10 minutes, 100 degrees, Reverse on speed 1.
Serve with hot buttered sourdough toast
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling