- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground corriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 1 can Cannellini Beans
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Put onion, cummin, corriander, chilli flakes, salt in TM Bowl, chop 3 seconds/ speed 7, scrape down bowl
Saute 2 min / 100C / speed 1
Add tomatos and beans, cook 5 min / 100C / reverse / speed 1
Add balsamic vinegar and cook 2 min / 100C / reverse / speed 1
Serve with toast.
Accessories you need
Can be served with toast for breakfast or use as a vegetarian option in nachos and tacos
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Butter Chickpeas by The Thermo Niche
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Pumpkin spice margarita
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits