- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground corriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 1 can Cannellini Beans
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Put onion, cummin, corriander, chilli flakes, salt in TM Bowl, chop 3 seconds/ speed 7, scrape down bowl
Saute 2 min / 100C / speed 1
Add tomatos and beans, cook 5 min / 100C / reverse / speed 1
Add balsamic vinegar and cook 2 min / 100C / reverse / speed 1
Serve with toast.
Accessories you need
Can be served with toast for breakfast or use as a vegetarian option in nachos and tacos
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)