- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground corriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 1 can Cannellini Beans
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Put onion, cummin, corriander, chilli flakes, salt in TM Bowl, chop 3 seconds/ speed 7, scrape down bowl
Saute 2 min / 100C / speed 1
Add tomatos and beans, cook 5 min / 100C / reverse / speed 1
Add balsamic vinegar and cook 2 min / 100C / reverse / speed 1
Serve with toast.
Accessories you need
Can be served with toast for breakfast or use as a vegetarian option in nachos and tacos
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Misty Moos Dahl
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Hops biz zejt
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels