- 200 g white quinoa, (rinsed)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Half teaspoon salt
- 700 g water
- 400 g tinned chickpeas
- 1 dash olive oil
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 red capsicum, (quartered and de-seeded)
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 2 scoops mixed greens/baby spinach, (handfuls - loose)
- 1 avocado, (halved)
- sesame seeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place rinsed quinoa into a bowl with water and let stand for 15-30 minutes. Drain. Then place 700g water in TM bowl, and place quinoa into simmering basket in bowl. With MC in place, cook for 20 minutes, Varoma, speed 2.
- While quinoa is cooking, in a Separate Bowl place drained and rinsed chickpeas, olive oil, salt, chilli, smoked paprika, tumeric and oregano. Mix until the chickpeas are coated by the oil and spices.
- Place onto a baking tray (covered with baking paper) into preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven to cool down a bit.
- Place all dressing ingredients into TM bowl and puree for 20 seconds at speed 8 (or until smooth/desired consistency).
- Assemble the Buddha Bowls by placing half of the quinoa, spicy chickpeas, avocado, mixed greens or baby spinach, avocado and brilliant red capsicum dressing into each bowl; and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Brilliant Red Capsicum Dressing
Recipe based on Buddha Bowl recipe from: https://wellandfull.com/2016/02/the-vegan-buddha-bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Low carb cauliflower cheese bake
- Sweet potato curry
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs