- 700 g cauliflower
- 4 cloves garlic clove
- 3 cm ginger
- 1 onion
- 10 g coconut oil
- 1/4 butternut pumpkin
- 1 cup sweet potato
- 1/4 head broccoli
- 1 red capsicum
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 4 brussel sprouts, optional
- 2 squash, yellow, optional
- 1/4 cup frozen beans or peas, optional
- 2/3 can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 level teaspoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tsp tamari or coconut aminos, optional - can use soy sauce
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add 350g into bowl and process 5sec / speed5
2. repeat with remaining cauliflower
3. spread over veroma tray and set aside
4. place garlic, ginger and onion into bowl and chop 4sec / speed5
5. scrape down sides and add coconut oil, saute 3mins/120degrees/reverse speed1
6. Chop vegetables into cubes and place into veroma dish, allowing enough room for the tray to sit comfortably in
7. Place into bowl coconut milk, fish sauce, stock, tamari and place lid on with veroma on top and cook for 22mins/veroma/reverse speed1
Cauliflower rice and sauce
sub vegetables that you like just allowing enough room for the veroma dish to sit comforatably in.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington