- 1/2 --- red onion, peeled
- 1 --- red chilli, de-seeded
- 3 --- cloves of garlic, peeled
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained
- 200 gram danish feta
- 10 sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 8 sprigs coriander
- 40 grams lemon juice, (approx 1 lemon)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic, red onion and chiii into bowl and chop on 3 secs/speed 7.
2. Add oil to the bowl and saute 3 mins/varoma/speed 1. Remove from bowl and allow to cool.
3. Add herbs to the bowl and chop 5 secs/speed 5.
In a serving bowl add drained chickpeas, chopped herbs, crumble in feta and stir through dressing and lemon juice.
Chickpea and feta salad
Whilst the feta adds a nice saltiness to the salad you could add a pinch of sea salt.
Nice once made to put back in the fridge for a short while before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing