- 50 g olive oil
- 2 large onions, peeled and halved
- 1 red capsicum, sliced and diced
- 2 sticks celery diced
- 1/2 tsp each of ground: ginger, cinnamon, cumin, turmeric
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 800 g cooked chick peas ( 2 x 400 g tinned, drained)
- 400 g tin of diced tomatoes
- 250 g chicken, /veg liquid stock
- (or 250 g water with 1 tsp, TM veg stock paste)
8Recipe is created for
Place onions into TM bowl 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil, celery, capsicum and spices and saute for 5 mins at varoma temp on speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 15 minutes/100°C on speed soft.
Transfer to Thermoserver and allow to sit for approx 10-15mins.
Serve with rice or couscous and dollop greek yogurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Chicken noodle soup
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Mediterranean risotto
- Chiang mai noodles
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg