- 50 g olive oil
- 2 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 Zucchini grated, diced
- 2 stalk Celery, diced
- 1/2 tsp each of ground: ginger, cumin, turmeric
- 1 level tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 800 g cooked chick peas ( 2 x 400 g tinned, drained)
- 400 g diced tin of tomatoes
- 250 g chicken, /veg liquid stock
- (or 250 g water with1 tsp, TM veg stock paste)
- 2 level tbsp fresh lemon juice, (Or to taste)
Recipe is created for
Place onions into TM bowl 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil, celery, zucchini and spices and saute for 5 mins at varoma temp on speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 15 minutes at 100°C on speed soft.
Transfer to Thermoserver and allow to sit for approx 10-15mins.
Serve with couscous, fresh coriander leaves and a wedge of lemon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Raula’s Bazella
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)