- 50 g olive oil
- 2 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 Zucchini grated, diced
- 2 stalk Celery, diced
- 1/2 tsp each of ground: ginger, cumin, turmeric
- 1 level tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 800 g cooked chick peas ( 2 x 400 g tinned, drained)
- 400 g diced tin of tomatoes
- 250 g chicken, /veg liquid stock
- (or 250 g water with1 tsp, TM veg stock paste)
- 2 level tbsp fresh lemon juice, (Or to taste)
Recipe is created for
Place onions into TM bowl 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil, celery, zucchini and spices and saute for 5 mins at varoma temp on speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 15 minutes at 100°C on speed soft.
Transfer to Thermoserver and allow to sit for approx 10-15mins.
Serve with couscous, fresh coriander leaves and a wedge of lemon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey mustard chicken
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Genovese pasta
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Jan's Butter Chicken