- 50 g olive oil
- 2 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 Zucchini grated, diced
- 2 stalk Celery, diced
- 1/2 tsp each of ground: ginger, cumin, turmeric
- 1 level tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 800 g cooked chick peas ( 2 x 400 g tinned, drained)
- 400 g diced tin of tomatoes
- 250 g chicken, /veg liquid stock
- (or 250 g water with1 tsp, TM veg stock paste)
- 2 level tbsp fresh lemon juice, (Or to taste)
Recipe is created for
Place onions into TM bowl 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil, celery, zucchini and spices and saute for 5 mins at varoma temp on speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 15 minutes at 100°C on speed soft.
Transfer to Thermoserver and allow to sit for approx 10-15mins.
Serve with couscous, fresh coriander leaves and a wedge of lemon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Crayfish Cob Loaf
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Pumpkin soup
- Chicken Bacon and Vegetable Soup
- Bacon, Lentil and Vegetable Soup
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe