- 1 clove garlic
- 1 fresh red chilli, or to taste (to make it have less heat remove the seeds)
- 3 sprigs fresh basil, save some to garnish as well
- 1 onion
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 zuchinni, roughly chopped
- 20g olive oil
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 300g cream
- 1tbs TMX stock paste
- salt & peper, to taste
- silverbeet or baby spinach
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, basil & chilli into the TM bowl & chop for 3 secs speed 10. Place onion, caspicum & zuchinni into the TM bowl & chop for 3 secs speed 6. Add oil & cook for 5 mins 100 degrees speed 1. Add remaining ingredients except the silver beet/spinach & cook for 15 mins 100 degrees speed 1. in the last 5 mins add the silverbeet. (If using spinach place it into the Thermoserver & pour the hot sauce over it to cook it.)
You may like to serve this sauce with pasta or your favourite steamed veggies.
Creamy, Tomato & Zucchini Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Hops biz zejt
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce
- Broccoli and Bacon Quiche
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes