- 300 grams black lentils, soaked overnight
- 160 grams tomato paste
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 centimetres ginger, peeled
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1000 grams stock or water or combination of both
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 125 grams Butter
- 150 grams cream
12h 0minPreparation 12h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic and ginger to bowl chop 3 sec/sp 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
Drain lentils and rinse.
Add lentils and water (or stock) to bowl.
Cook 100degrees/sp 1/10 mins.
Cook 90 degrees/sp 1/15 mins.
Add tomato paste, vegetable stock, chilli powder .
Cook 90 degrees/sp 1/45 mins.
Add butter and cream.
Cook 100 degrees/sp 1/15 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers