- 300 grams black lentils, soaked overnight
- 160 grams tomato paste
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 centimetres ginger, peeled
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1000 grams stock or water or combination of both
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 125 grams Butter
- 150 grams cream
13h 20minPreparation 12h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic and ginger to bowl chop 3 sec/sp 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
Drain lentils and rinse.
Add lentils and water (or stock) to bowl.
Cook 100degrees/sp 1/10 mins.
Cook 90 degrees/sp 1/15 mins.
Add tomato paste, vegetable stock, chilli powder .
Cook 90 degrees/sp 1/45 mins.
Add butter and cream.
Cook 100 degrees/sp 1/15 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds