- 2 --- heaped handfuls of fresh parsley leaves
- 1 --- handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Lebanese 7 spice
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 heaped tablespoon plain flour
- olive oil, for frying
Place Parsley, Mint, Onion and Capsicum into bowl and mix 3 seconds Speed 7 until finely chopped. Set aside.
In a large bowl whisk 12 eggs, salt, pepper and lebanese spices. add the parsley mixture to the large bowl. Whisk until well combined.
Add in the flour and baking powder and whisk again.
Shallow fry scoopfuls of mixture in oil on medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
Place omelletes straight onto a plate with some paper towl to drain excess oil.
Can be eaten alone hot or cold. Can be served with lebanese bread/pita bread, tomato sauce, Labne or fresh vegetables - cucumber, raddish ,tomato etc .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal