- --- Small red or green chillies, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 50 grams olive oil
- 3 carrotts
- 3 stalks Celery, leaves included, roughly chopped
- 2 red tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons stock paste (EDC)
- 800 grams borlotti beans, canned, drained
- 200 grams quinoa, preferrably soaked overnight in water
- 600 grams water
Place chilli and garlic into mixing bowl and chop for
3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl if needed.
Add oil and saute for 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add Carrotts, Celery, Tomatoes and stock and Blend 5 - 10 secs/speed 6.
Add water and cook 8min/100'c/speed 1.
Add Quinoa and Borlotti Beans and cook 10 mins/100'c//.
Place into Thermoserver and allow to rest for 5 mins prior to serving.
It will thicken in that time.
Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese if desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls