- --- Small red or green chillies, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 50 grams olive oil
- 3 carrotts
- 3 stalks Celery, leaves included, roughly chopped
- 2 red tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons stock paste (EDC)
- 800 grams borlotti beans, canned, drained
- 200 grams quinoa, preferrably soaked overnight in water
- 600 grams water
Place chilli and garlic into mixing bowl and chop for
3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl if needed.
Add oil and saute for 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add Carrotts, Celery, Tomatoes and stock and Blend 5 - 10 secs/speed 6.
Add water and cook 8min/100'c/speed 1.
Add Quinoa and Borlotti Beans and cook 10 mins/100'c//.
Place into Thermoserver and allow to rest for 5 mins prior to serving.
It will thicken in that time.
Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese if desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington