- 1 can Chickpea, drained
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Harissa paste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 bunch Flat leaf Parsley
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic and onion in mixing bowl and mix on 5 second speed 7
Add remaining ingredients to mixing bowl and mix on speed 6 for 15 seconds. repeat until smooth consistency
Shape into 8 patties with hands and fry for 3 minutes on each side
Serve with pita, salad, salsa and hummus
Accessories you need
Dry the chickpeas with kitchen paper to give best consistency
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry: