THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- gluten free lasagna sheets
- 800 grams tomatoes, halved
- small bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- 50 grams Parmsesan cheese
- 200 grams Bocconcini, sliced
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- 1 bunch basil
- 150 grams mozzarella, shredded (or chopped in Thermomix)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Prepare a small baking dish.
Grate Parmesan cheese, 5 seconds/speed 9.
Add tomatoes, parsley and oil./Turbo x2.
Create layers in baking dish as follows:Tomato mixLasagneBocconcini (about three pieces per sheet of lasagne)Chopped basilSpinach leaves
Final layer should be topped with lasagne and then covered with the mozzarella.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Accessories you need
Can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours. When baking after refrigeration add an extra 20 minutes to baking time (50 minutes total).
This recipe may need a little tweaking as I only used 500 grams of tomatoes, and it wasn't quite enough. I've added more to this recipe, hopefully it will work out okay.
If you find it too wet perhaps reduce the amount of spinach leaves.
This would also be quite nice with some shredded chicken added in each layer.
Recipe converted from: //blog.katescarlata.com/2014/01/06/fresh-mozzarella-spinach-and-basil-lasagna-fodmap-friendly/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Easy Uttapam
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Beef Burgundy Low-FODMAP
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Tuna Casserole Low-FODMAP
- Pumpkin Soup Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread
- Nut Free Raw Cacao Treat Balls
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Seham’s Kebba Naya Walnut Paste
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Parmesan cheese crisps