THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- gluten free lasagna sheets
- 800 grams tomatoes, halved
- small bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- 50 grams Parmsesan cheese
- 200 grams Bocconcini, sliced
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- 1 bunch basil
- 150 grams mozzarella, shredded (or chopped in Thermomix)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Prepare a small baking dish.
Grate Parmesan cheese, 5 seconds/speed 9.
Add tomatoes, parsley and oil. /Turbo x2.
Create layers in baking dish as follows:Tomato mixLasagneBocconcini (about three pieces per sheet of lasagne)Chopped basilSpinach leaves
Final layer should be topped with lasagne and then covered with the mozzarella.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours. When baking after refrigeration add an extra 20 minutes to baking time (50 minutes total).
This recipe may need a little tweaking as I only used 500 grams of tomatoes, and it wasn't quite enough. I've added more to this recipe, hopefully it will work out okay.
If you find it too wet perhaps reduce the amount of spinach leaves.
This would also be quite nice with some shredded chicken added in each layer.
Recipe converted from: //blog.katescarlata.com/2014/01/06/fresh-mozzarella-spinach-and-basil-lasagna-fodmap-friendly/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Beef Burgundy Low-FODMAP
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Tuna Casserole Low-FODMAP
- Pumpkin Soup Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread
- Nut Free Raw Cacao Treat Balls