- 3 eggs
- 250 grams feta cheese
- 250 grams cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons Minced garlic
- 1 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 sheets Short Crust Pastry
- 250 grams chopped frozen spinach
- Preheat oven to 200 Degrees Celsius
- Grease a medium pie dish by spraying with oil, or wiping butter over the dish. Then, take out a sheet of frozen short cut pastry sheet and lay over the pie dish. The pastry will lie stiffly on top, allow it to sit and defrost while you prepare the rest of the ingredients
- Add 250 grams frozen chopped spinach into a microwave safe dish and cook for 5 minutes or until defrosted.
- Once defrosted, use paper towel to absorb ALL liquid from the spinach. You need to ensure you have removed as much liquid as possible or the pie will be sloppy.
- Once spinach is dry, add it to your thermomix bowl
- Add 3 eggs
- Add 250 grams cottage cheese
- Break fetta into 2-3 cm pieces, then Add 250 grams fetta cheese
- Add 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- Add 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Blend, speed 8 for 10 seconds
- Gently mould your shortcrust pastry into the pie dish by pushing it into the dish
- Pour all thermomix bowl ingredients onto the pastry, smoothing out as you go to make the mixture level. Then fold the overhanging corners gently so they sit ontop of the mixture
- Baste some oil or butter onto the exposed pastry corners
- Bake the pie for 25-30 minutes or until the center of the pie has set in so no longer sloppy
- Once cooked, enjoy with a side salad!
Greek Pie Preparation
Accessories you need
You can also make 4 individual pies using smaller dishes if you like!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy pasta
- Clone of Lentil Shepherd's Pie (Thermobexta)
- Layered Steamed Vegetables
- Sauteed Siamese Gourd by @levi_nathania
- Coconut and Lemon Grass Curry Bowl
- Variation Shakshuka
- Gado Gado
- Porotos Granados
- Baked Ricotta and Pea Curry
- Self Crusting Quiche
- Indonesian Clear Spinach Soup @levi_nathania
- Stir Fried Meatballs with Chinese Cabbage by Levi