- 1/2 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder OR 1 tsp of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 60 grams apple cider vinegar
- 150 grams honey
- 180 grams grapeseed oil, or light olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
In bowl combine, onion, paprika, curry powder, mustard, tumeric, celery seed, and salt. Blend on speed 9 for 10 sec. Add vinegar and honey, speed 4 and while machine is running pour the oil on the top of the lid and allow to drip in until all the oil has been incorporated. Pour into a clean sealed jar, and store in fridge for 3 weeks
This recipe can be easily doubled, and is very easy to give as a gift, a fantastic accompaniement to any plain salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Wicked Chocolate Brownies
- Almond and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread