- 1/2 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder OR 1 tsp of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 60 grams apple cider vinegar
- 150 grams honey
- 180 grams grapeseed oil, or light olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
In bowl combine, onion, paprika, curry powder, mustard, tumeric, celery seed, and salt. Blend on speed 9 for 10 sec. Add vinegar and honey, speed 4 and while machine is running pour the oil on the top of the lid and allow to drip in until all the oil has been incorporated. Pour into a clean sealed jar, and store in fridge for 3 weeks
This recipe can be easily doubled, and is very easy to give as a gift, a fantastic accompaniement to any plain salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Breakfast Beans
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)