- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 10 gr Ginger, peeled
- 20 gr oil
- 1 zucchini
- 2 carrots, small
- 2 potatoes, finely diced
- 400 gr tin diced tomatoes
- 250 gr veggi stock
- 420 gr tinned chickpeas
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup baby spinach
- chopped parsley
1. Place garlic, onion and ginger in TM: chop 3-5 sec speed 4. Scrape down.
2. Add oil: cook 3 min 100ºC/ 3 min/speed 1 .
3. Add zucchini and carrots: chop 2-3 secs speed 4.
4. Add potatoes, tomatoes and stock: cook 20 min 100ºC/ 20 min/speed 1 .
5. Add chickpeas and peas: cook 100ºC /3 min/speed 1 .
6. Stir in baby spinach and let stand 5 mins.
7. Serve with boiled rice garnished with chopped parsley.
Accessories you need
Can use veggie stock paste: 250 gr of water and 1 tbsp stock.
This is quite mild, but very tasty.
Try left-overs in pies!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Huldah's Roast Tomato and Bread Soup
- Huldah's Whole Orange Syrup Cake
- Huldah's Curry and Rice Soup
- Huldah's Tuna Macaroni Bake
- Huldah's Turkish Pide Rolls
- Huldah's Butter Chicken with Fettucini
- Huldah's Honey-Mustard Chicken Risotto - for two
- Huldah's Lemon Chicken Risotto - for 1
- Huldah's Pasta and Tuna
- Huldah's Vanilla Yoghurt
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Black and White Tofu
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache
- Forest Moss Cake