- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 2 sprigs Basil or Coriander, Fresh, leaves only
- 100 g Multigrain bread (day old), (2-3 slices)
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 80 g walnut pieces
- 80 g Cashews
- 180 g haloumi cheese, cubed
- 250 g rolled oats
- 1 Parsnip (small), roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 Celery stalk (long, or 2 short), roughly chopped
- 1 brown onion (small), chopped in quarters
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 g Rice Bran Oil
- 1 Cup of frozen Peas (thawed)
- 1 Cup of frozen Corn (thawed)
- 3 eggs
- 30 g soy sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- sesame seeds, to coat burgers
1h 0minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Afternoon tea Dinner Lunch Supper Autumn Christmas Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Everyday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Cooking Frying Preserving Australian European USA Vegetarian Vegetable dish
1. Place parsley and basil or coriander in TM bowl, chop 3sec/Sp 7. Add bread (broken into peices) and spring onions, chop 10sec/Sp 9, set aside.
2. Place walnuts, cashews, haloumi and oats in TM bowl, chop 12sec/Sp 6, set aside with breadcrumb mix.
3. Place parsnip, carrots, celery, onion and garlic in TM bowl, chop 3sec/Sp 6, add oil and sauté 4min/110*//Sp 1, no MC .
4. Add peas, corn, nut/haloumi mix, herb/breadcrumb mix, eggs, soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Mix 30sec//Sp 3, scrape down sides, mix 20sec//Sp 3.
5. Make mixture into burger patties approx. 5-6cm in diameter, gently coat with sesame seeds, place on a plate and refridgerate for approx. 20-30min to firm up.
6. Shallow fry on the stove until a light golden brown, for approx. 5-7min.
Hunters Vegetable Burgers
These can also be cooked in an air fryer or oven as well.
Make as a burger or smaller as a patty with salad or veggies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Hunters version of Nigella's Master Chef Lemon Pavlova
- Hunters MKR Baked Vanilla Cheesecake Conversion,With fruit Coulis