- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 2 sprigs Basil or Coriander, Fresh, leaves only
- 100 g Multigrain bread (day old), (2-3 slices)
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 80 g walnut pieces
- 80 g Cashews
- 180 g haloumi cheese, cubed
- 250 g rolled oats
- 1 Parsnip (small), roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 Celery stalk (long, or 2 short), roughly chopped
- 1 brown onion (small), chopped in quarters
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 g Rice Bran Oil
- 1 Cup of frozen Peas (thawed)
- 1 Cup of frozen Corn (thawed)
- 3 eggs
- 30 g soy sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- sesame seeds, to coat burgers
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parsley and basil or coriander in TM bowl, chop 3sec/Sp 7. Add bread (broken into peices) and spring onions, chop 10sec/Sp 9, set aside.
2. Place walnuts, cashews, haloumi and oats in TM bowl, chop 12sec/Sp 6, set aside with breadcrumb mix.
3. Place parsnip, carrots, celery, onion and garlic in TM bowl, chop 3sec/Sp 6, add oil and sauté 4min/110*//Sp 1, no MC .
4. Add peas, corn, nut/haloumi mix, herb/breadcrumb mix, eggs, soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Mix 30sec//Sp 3, scrape down sides, mix 20sec//Sp 3.
5. Make mixture into burger patties approx. 5-6cm in diameter, gently coat with sesame seeds, place on a plate and refridgerate for approx. 20-30min to firm up.
6. Shallow fry on the stove until a light golden brown, for approx. 5-7min.
Hunters Vegetable Burgers
These can also be cooked in an air fryer or oven as well.
Make as a burger or smaller as a patty with salad or veggies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Misty Moos Dahl
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Hops biz zejt
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Hunters version of Nigella's Master Chef Lemon Pavlova
- Hunters MKR Baked Vanilla Cheesecake Conversion,With fruit Coulis
- Hunters Tasty Pepper Gravy (vegetable)
- Hunters Haloumi, Ham & Veg Tomato Pasta