- 400 grams long grain rice
- 1100 grams warm water
- 3 tbsp TM vegetable stock, Located in 'The Basic Cook Book'
- 1 brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 grams lemon juice
- 100 grams white wine, (optional)
- 10 grams Crushed Basil
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded
- 1 broccoli
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 Zicchini
- 100 grams olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion and garlic cloves into , chop for 5 seconds on speed 6 until crushed. Use the spatula and scrape down sides once complete.
- With MC off, add 100g of olive oil into the with the onion & garlic, saute for 2 minutes on 100°C on speed 2.
- With MC still off, add in 400g of long gram rice (or preferred rice), add the 100g of wine and saute again for 2 minutes on 100°C on speed 2.
- Add in desired ingredients, add 2 tbsp of stock paste, lemon juice and water. Place simmering basket on top for 17 minutes on , speed 2 on 100°C.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Broccoli Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Crunchy Barbecue Salad
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Satay Chicken