- 400 grams long grain rice
- 1100 grams warm water
- 3 tbsp TM vegetable stock, Located in 'The Basic Cook Book'
- 1 brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 grams lemon juice
- 100 grams white wine, (optional)
- 10 grams Crushed Basil
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded
- 1 broccoli
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 Zicchini
- 100 grams olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion and garlic cloves into , chop for 5 seconds on speed 6 until crushed. Use the spatula and scrape down sides once complete.
- With MC off, add 100g of olive oil into the with the onion & garlic, saute for 2 minutes on 100°C on speed 2.
- With MC still off, add in 400g of long gram rice (or preferred rice), add the 100g of wine and saute again for 2 minutes on 100°C on speed 2.
- Add in desired ingredients, add 2 tbsp of stock paste, lemon juice and water. Place simmering basket on top for 17 minutes on , speed 2 on 100°C.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Stir fried broccoli
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Quick Noodles
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Low carb cauliflower cheese bake
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Crunchy salad