- 400 grams long grain rice
- 1100 grams warm water
- 3 tbsp TM vegetable stock, Located in 'The Basic Cook Book'
- 1 brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 grams lemon juice
- 100 grams white wine, (optional)
- 10 grams Crushed Basil
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded
- 1 broccoli
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 Zicchini
- 100 grams olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion and garlic cloves into , chop for 5 seconds on speed 6 until crushed. Use the spatula and scrape down sides once complete.
- With MC off, add 100g of olive oil into the with the onion & garlic, saute for 2 minutes on 100°C on speed 2.
- With MC still off, add in 400g of long gram rice (or preferred rice), add the 100g of wine and saute again for 2 minutes on 100°C on speed 2.
- Add in desired ingredients, add 2 tbsp of stock paste, lemon juice and water. Place simmering basket on top for 17 minutes on , speed 2 on 100°C.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Christmas Salad
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Ginerbeer Cornmeat
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Broccoli and bacon salad