- 300 grams Potatos, Cut into pieces. 3cm
- 600 grams water
- broccoli florets
- 2 carrots, cut into small sticks or rings
- frozen peas
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- Add Water to mixing bowl
- Place in simmering basket and add potatoes
- Place varoma into Thermomix lid onto the thermomix bowl
- Add broccoli and Carrots into Varoma
- Add Varoma tray and add frozen peas
- Place varoma lid on and cook for 25 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 1.
- Take off Varoma lid, plcase Varoma ontop of the lid on your bench, using spatular remove simmering basket
- If you want to mash your potatoes continue...
- Pour out the water from the mixing bowl
- Add cooked Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Mash 10 seconds, speed 4
- Repeat if there are still lumps.
- Serve and enjoy
Accessories you need
You can add any vegetables you'd like to the varoma.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy pasta
- Greek Pie
- Sauteed Siamese Gourd by @levi_nathania
- Coconut and Lemon Grass Curry Bowl
- Variation Shakshuka
- Gado Gado
- Porotos Granados
- Baked Ricotta and Pea Curry
- Self Crusting Quiche
- Indonesian Clear Spinach Soup @levi_nathania
- Stir Fried Meatballs with Chinese Cabbage by Levi
- Shimeji Tofu modified by Levi
- Baz’s Super Cottage Cheesy Alfredo
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Baguettes - in a hurry
- Braised Chicken Drumstick
- engery boost porridge
- gulten free rice cake
- Chipsy's Ciabatta