- 100g parmesan cheese cubed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, zest & juice
- 1 sprig flat leaf parsley
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, or lemon thyme, don&#039;t use the woody stems
- 1 leek washed, &amp; trimmed
- 40g Butter
- 20g olive oil
- 100g white wine
- 350g Aborio Rice
- 800g water
- salt & peper, to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate
- 250g zucchini cubed, I used green &amp;yellow zucchinis
- 100g spinach leaves, fresh
8Recipe is created for
Grate parmesan cheese 5 secs speed 10. Set aside.
Place lemon zest, garlic, thyme & parsley into TM bowl & chop 10 secs speed 10. Add leek & chop for 3 secs speed 5 you may need to stir with a spatula.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl with spatula.
Add butter & oil & cook for 3 mins, Varoma speed 1.
Add rice & wine & cook for 2 mins, 100 degrees speed 1.5, with out the MC.
Add the zuchinni, stock paste & water, cook for 13 mins, 100 degrees speed 1.5 with the MC on.
The risotto will still be quite liquidy, pour it into a thermoserver that has the spinach in it, add the lemon juice to taste & stir through some of the cheese & cracked pepper. Allow to sit in the Thermoserver for at least 5- 10 mins. It will continue cooking while it sits, so if you prefer more of a bite to your risotto get it out sooner than later. Serve with a bit more cheese.
Lemon, Leek & Zucchini Risotto
Frozen peas are great to add in palce of some of the zuchinni add in the last 5 mins of cooking time.
A great dish to serve with grilled lamb.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs