- 250 grams Plain Flour.
- 1 egg
- 250 grams Milk-
- 1 package Frozen spinach
- 600 grams ricotta cheese
- 80 grams mozzarella cubed
- 1 bottle tomato passata
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Defrost frozen spinach.
Combine with Ricotta cheese in a bowl and set aside.
To Make Crepes:
Place 250g (1 cup) of plain flour, 250g (1 cup) Milk and 1 egg into Thermomix and mix 10 seconds speed 4. Set aside in a jug.
Wash and clean bowl.
Heat a skillet or frying pan and put a little butter to melt. Pour in about 1/3 cup of crepe mixture. When bubbles form and burst flip over crepe and cook for a minute. Place onto a plate. Repeat until all the batter is used.
Place a crepe into a casserole dish and put a heaped tablespoon of ricotta mixture onto it. Roll up. Repeat until all crepes are assembled.
HINT: At this stage this can be wrapped in gladwrap or covered with a lid and frozen.
Place cubed mozzarella into bowl and grate for 6 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Cover the crepes with Passata and grated Mozzarella cheese.
Set your oven to 180 degrees C and place the casserole dish inside. Cook for 20 minutes.
Serve with vegetables or a salad.
By doubling or tripling the quantities of the crepes and the filling you can make several dishes and freeze them.
This recipe can be made in the TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Keto Lupin Flour fathead dough
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets