- 375 grams dried linguine
- 75 grams toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 20 grams olive oil
- 20 grams Butter
- 1 small onion
- 375 grams large portobello mushrooms, quartered
- 200 grams cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 120 grams dry white wine
- 130 grams sour cream
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 1.2grams water in TM bowl, heat for 10minutes 100C. Place pasta through hole in top and cook for 10min 100C in reverse. Drain well, reserving 1/2cup cooking liquid. Place pasta in ThermoServer to keep warm.
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl chop for 3 sec speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add butter and oil, cook for 3min on varoma.
Place butterfly whisk in, add mushrooms, cook for 5min varoma reverse stir.
Add wine, sour cream, reserved cooking liquid, thyme and chives mix for 30seconds reverse stir. Add sauce and walnuts to ThermoServer with pasta and mix.
Serve immediately. Garnish with thyme, chives and parmesan if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Homemade cream