- 375 grams dried linguine
- 75 grams toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 20 grams olive oil
- 20 grams Butter
- 1 small onion
- 375 grams large portobello mushrooms, quartered
- 200 grams cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 120 grams dry white wine
- 130 grams sour cream
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 1.2grams water in TM bowl, heat for 10minutes 100C. Place pasta through hole in top and cook for 10min 100C in reverse. Drain well, reserving 1/2cup cooking liquid. Place pasta in ThermoServer to keep warm.
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl chop for 3 sec speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add butter and oil, cook for 3min on varoma.
Place butterfly whisk in, add mushrooms, cook for 5min varoma reverse stir.
Add wine, sour cream, reserved cooking liquid, thyme and chives mix for 30seconds reverse stir. Add sauce and walnuts to ThermoServer with pasta and mix.
Serve immediately. Garnish with thyme, chives and parmesan if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli