- 375 grams dried linguine
- 75 grams toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 20 grams olive oil
- 20 grams Butter
- 1 small onion
- 375 grams large portobello mushrooms, quartered
- 200 grams cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 120 grams dry white wine
- 130 grams sour cream
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 1.2grams water in TM bowl, heat for 10minutes 100C. Place pasta through hole in top and cook for 10min 100C in reverse. Drain well, reserving 1/2cup cooking liquid. Place pasta in ThermoServer to keep warm.
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl chop for 3 sec speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add butter and oil, cook for 3min on varoma.
Place butterfly whisk in, add mushrooms, cook for 5min varoma reverse stir.
Add wine, sour cream, reserved cooking liquid, thyme and chives mix for 30seconds reverse stir. Add sauce and walnuts to ThermoServer with pasta and mix.
Serve immediately. Garnish with thyme, chives and parmesan if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower whip
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Leek potato soup
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake