- 100 g Parmesan cheese, Cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 brown onion, Cut into quarters
- 1 carrot, Cut into thirds
- 5 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 80 g Butter, Cut into pieces
- 1 tsp vegetable stock, With 500 g water
- 250 g wholemeal quinoa, Rinsed and drained
- 180 g fresh mushrooms of choice, Cut into slices
- 1 zucchini, Cut into thirds
- 1 pinch salt, To taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, To taste
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, Leaves only
- 250 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, Roughly torn
- Place Parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place onion, garlic and carrot into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides.
- Add butter and sauté 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
- Add water, stock and quinoa and cook 15 min/Varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 1.
- Add mushrooms, zucchini, pepper and thyme and cook 2 min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 2.
- Add cream and reserved Parmesan into mixing bowl and mix 14 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 2.
- To serve, season to taste and sprinkle with torn basil leaves.
Accessories you need
If you have leftovers they are perfect for lunch or dinner the next day!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)