- 100 g Parmesan cheese, Cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 brown onion, Cut into quarters
- 1 carrot, Cut into thirds
- 5 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 80 g Butter, Cut into pieces
- 1 tsp vegetable stock, With 500 g water
- 250 g wholemeal quinoa, Rinsed and drained
- 180 g fresh mushrooms of choice, Cut into slices
- 1 zucchini, Cut into thirds
- 1 pinch salt, To taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, To taste
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, Leaves only
- 250 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, Roughly torn
- Place Parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place onion, garlic and carrot into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides.
- Add butter and sauté 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
- Add water, stock and quinoa and cook 15 min/Varoma// speed 1.
- Add mushrooms, zucchini, pepper and thyme and cook 2 min/100°C//speed 2.
- Add cream and reserved Parmesan into mixing bowl and mix 14 sec//speed 2.
- To serve, season to taste and sprinkle with torn basil leaves.
If you have leftovers they are perfect for lunch or dinner the next day!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Cinnamon Butter
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup