- 1 tsp Butter
- 80 g tomato
- 60 g Capsicum
- 60 g parsley, chives, shallots
- 1/2 tablespoon cornflour
- 6 eggs
- 200 g Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp vege paste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
to add butter, tomato, capsicum, parsley, chives, shallots, salt, vege paste and blitz for 4 seconds on 4. Scrap down bowl.
Cook for 2 minutes on 75 degrees on using .
Into another bowl add cornflour to milk and mix through without lumps, crack the eggs into this mixture and stir gently to break up yolks.
Add egg mixture to and cook for 12 mins 90 degrees on speed 2.
Pour into Thermomix Stainless Bowl and let it rest for 5 mins. Serve on toast.
The is easy to clean, well it was for me when I cooked this for the first time. The cornflour helps to bind the juices and egg together. A little trick I learnt from someone but I can't remember who!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Glutton Free Hot Cross Muffin Breads
- Spagetti Marinara With Konjac Noodles
- Breakfast of Eggs, Spinach, Beans, Cooked in Thermie Jug (plus tomato & zucchini)
- Banana Relish With Chia
- Steamed Porterhouse Steak & Vegetables & Soup
- Quinoa Pasta With Bolognaise Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Red Grape Smoothie
- Chicken Quinoa Rissoles With Orecchiette Pasta Soup
- Cream Cheese Dip with Chicken, Avocado, Shallot & Cumquat
- Cumquat Quinoa
- Thai Aromatic Herb Chicken Served With Cumquat Quinoa
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Beef fajitas
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Blueberry Blondie
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie