- 1 tsp Butter
- 80 g tomato
- 60 g Capsicum
- 60 g parsley, chives, shallots
- 1/2 tablespoon cornflour
- 6 eggs
- 200 g Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp vege paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
to "Closed lid" add butter, tomato, capsicum, parsley, chives, shallots, salt, vege paste and blitz for 4 seconds on 4. Scrap down bowl.
Cook for 2 minutes on 75 degrees on "No counter-clockwise operation" using "Gentle stir setting" .
Into another bowl add cornflour to milk and mix through without lumps, crack the eggs into this mixture and stir gently to break up yolks.
Add egg mixture to "Closed lid" and cook for 12 mins 90 degrees on speed 2.
Pour into Thermomix Stainless Bowl and let it rest for 5 mins. Serve on toast.
Accessories you need
The "Closed lid" is easy to clean, well it was for me when I cooked this for the first time. The cornflour helps to bind the juices and egg together. A little trick I learnt from someone but I can't remember who!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Souffle - Spinach
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Butter Chickpeas by The Thermo Niche
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Glutton Free Hot Cross Muffin Breads
- Spagetti Marinara With Konjac Noodles
- Breakfast of Eggs, Spinach, Beans, Cooked in Thermie Jug (plus tomato & zucchini)
- Banana Relish With Chia
- Steamed Porterhouse Steak & Vegetables & Soup
- Quinoa Pasta With Bolognaise Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Red Grape Smoothie
- Chicken Quinoa Rissoles With Orecchiette Pasta Soup
- Cream Cheese Dip with Chicken, Avocado, Shallot & Cumquat
- Cumquat Quinoa
- Thai Aromatic Herb Chicken Served With Cumquat Quinoa
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- The Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Curried egg
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie