- 220 g water
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 400 g bakers flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 30g olive oil
- 60 g parmesan cheese, cut into cubes, optional
- 4-6 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- sea salt
- 2-3 cloves garlic, peeled
- olive oil, to drizzle on top
Chop the topping ingredients first.
If using parmasean cheese chop for 5 secs speed 10. Scrape down & place to one side.
Add garlic & rosemary & chop for 5 secs speed 7. Scrape down the bowl & place garlic & rosemary to one side.
No need to clean the bowl start making the dough.
Place water and yeast into the TM bowl, add flour,olive oil and salt and mix 6 sec/speed 6 then knead 1½ min//.
Transfer dough onto a ThermoMat and roll up in the ThermoMat, or transfer dough to a lightly oiled bowl and cover the bowl with a slightly damp tea towel. Set aside to prove in a warm place for 30 minutes, or until nearly doubled in size.
Preheat oven to 220°C. Lightly flour baking or pizza trays and set aside.
This amount of dough can make 1 big pizza bread either round or rectangle (like a focaccia bread) to suit your tin or 2 small pizza breads.
Place bases onto prepared trays and top with even amounts of reserved chopped fresh rosemary & garlic, season with salt and pepper and drizzle lightly with oil. If you are using the parmesean cheese you can sprinkle over the top.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until pizzas are golden. Slice & serve hot with a Thermomix soup.
You can make this recipe in the Thermomix model 5 too. It's one of the foods we make at a Thermomix Demo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns
- Charlie's Quince Jelly
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- milo and oat bliss balls
- Fully Loaded Risotto