- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 2 sprigs fresh basil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded, or to taste
- 1 red capsicum, quatered, deseeded
- 1 zuchinni, roughly chopped
- 20 grams oilve oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin ground
- juice from 1 lime
- 400 gram can Diced Tomatoes
- 400 gram can chickpeas drained, &amp; rinsed
- 400 gram Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 level tablespoon Thermomix stock paste
Chop basil & mint for 3 secs speed 6 & place to one side. Add onion, garlic, chilli & capsicum & chop 4 secs speed 5. Add oil & cumin. Cook for 8 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add zuchinni, cook 3 mins, 100 degrees, speed . Puree for 10 secs speed 6.
Add all remaining ingredients included the chopped herbs cook for 10 mins, 100 degrees, speed .
Delcious served with natural yoghurt & extra herbs.
Pop Off Curry
Why is it called Pop Off Curry because Suzie's young boys think it is so funny & delicious if they eat a Pop Off Curry rather than a normal curry!!
It is so great to hide any veggies in this!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup