- 150 grams quinoa, Washed &amp; soaked
- 550 grams pumpkin, Diced in 1cm pieces
- 400 grams Tinned Diced Tomatoes
- 400 grams coconut milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM vege stock
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp honey
- 400 grams Tinned lentils
- 1 --- onion, Quartered
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 litre water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Weigh 150g of quinoa into basket then set aside in a larger bowl of hot water to soak
2. Add onion & garlic to bowl & chop 5 secs, speed 3, MC on. Scrape down sides
3. Add coconut oil, garam masala & turmeric to bowl & saute for 4 mins, 100 degrees, reverse soft speed
4. Add pumpkin, stock & coconut milk to bowl & cook for 12 mins, 100 degrees, reverse soft speed
5. Add tomatoes, honey & lentils to bowl & cook for 10 mins, 100 degrees, reverse soft speed
6. Transfer curry mixture to another bowl or thermosaver
7. Without rinsing bowl, add the basket of quinoa to it & pour in water
8. Steam quinoa for 18 mins, Varoma, speed 1
9. Fluff quinoa then serve with curry mixture
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- NOT BUTTER CHICKEN
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- THERMOMUMMA STEWED APPLE
- Meat Free Burger Patties
- Variation Quick and easy bread rolls
- Honey Soy Marinade
- Muesli Slice