- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stick Celery, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Pumpkln, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 200 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- 250 g arborio rice
- 2 tablespoons ™ Stock Paste
- 800 g water
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g buter
Recipe is created for
Grate parmesan 10secs, SP10. Set aside.
Chop onion, garlic and celery 3secs, SP7.
Scrape down bowl.
Add butter and oil. Saute 3mins, Varoma, SP1
Add pumpkin, zucchini, red capsicum.
Chop 5secs SP5.
Scrape down bowl. insert Butterfly.
Add mushrooms. 3mins, Varoma, SP1
Add rice. Saute 3mins, 100, SP2
Add stock and water.
Cook 12 mins, 100, SP1 Place simmer basket on top, in place of M/C
Check rice, may need an extra 2-3 minutes.
Pour into Thermoserver and stir through parmesan cheese.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze