- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stick Celery, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Pumpkln, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 200 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- 250 g arborio rice
- 2 tablespoons ™ Stock Paste
- 800 g water
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g buter
Recipe is created for
Grate parmesan 10secs, SP10. Set aside.
Chop onion, garlic and celery 3secs, SP7.
Scrape down bowl.
Add butter and oil. Saute 3mins, Varoma, SP1
Add pumpkin, zucchini, red capsicum.
Chop 5secs SP5.
Scrape down bowl. insert Butterfly.
Add mushrooms. 3mins, Varoma, SP1
Add rice. Saute 3mins, 100, SP2
Add stock and water.
Cook 12 mins, 100, SP1 Place simmer basket on top, in place of M/C
Check rice, may need an extra 2-3 minutes.
Pour into Thermoserver and stir through parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun