- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stick Celery, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Pumpkln, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 200 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- 250 g arborio rice
- 2 tablespoons ™ Stock Paste
- 800 g water
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g buter
8Recipe is created for
Grate parmesan 10secs, SP10. Set aside.
Chop onion, garlic and celery 3secs, SP7.
Scrape down bowl.
Add butter and oil. Saute 3mins, Varoma, SP1
Add pumpkin, zucchini, red capsicum.
Chop 5secs SP5.
Scrape down bowl. insert Butterfly.
Add mushrooms. 3mins, Varoma, SP1
Add rice. Saute 3mins, 100, SP2
Add stock and water.
Cook 12 mins, 100, SP1 Place simmer basket on top, in place of M/C
Check rice, may need an extra 2-3 minutes.
Pour into Thermoserver and stir through parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Number pork ribs
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella