- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stick Celery, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Pumpkln, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 200 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- 250 g arborio rice
- 2 tablespoons ™ Stock Paste
- 800 g water
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g buter
Recipe is created for
Grate parmesan 10secs, SP10. Set aside.
Chop onion, garlic and celery 3secs, SP7.
Scrape down bowl.
Add butter and oil. Saute 3mins, Varoma, SP1
Add pumpkin, zucchini, red capsicum.
Chop 5secs SP5.
Scrape down bowl. insert Butterfly.
Add mushrooms. 3mins, Varoma, SP1
Add rice. Saute 3mins, 100, SP2
Add stock and water.
Cook 12 mins, 100, SP1 Place simmer basket on top, in place of M/C
Check rice, may need an extra 2-3 minutes.
Pour into Thermoserver and stir through parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Cheese & Bacon scrolls
- Apple porridge
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Chocolate self saucing pudding