- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
- 145 grams Brown onion, peeled & quartered
- 20 grams Dried Mixed Mushrooms
- 500 grams warm water
- 700 grams Pumpkin, peeled & roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock co
- 20 grams Butter
- Flat leaf Parsley leaves, a handful roughly chopped
- 60-100 grams dry sherry
- 25 grams Dry Sherry, extra
- 100 grams sour cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place mushrooms in a bowl with warm water to rehydrate while preparing rest of ingredients
Place garlic and onion into - 5 seconds / speed 7
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add pumpkin, stock and water from mushrooms.
While soup base is cooking.
Melt butter in a pan on stove top using low-medium heat
Add mushrooms, parsely and sherry. Stirring occasionally for approximately 5 -10 minutes, or until cooked. Set mushrooms aside.
Add mushroom mix to soup base in - mix for 1 minute / speed 5
Add reserved sherry and sour cream to - mix 30 seconds / speed 5
Serve immediately or place into 2.6L thermosever until ready to serve
Finishing the Soup
- You can use the simmering basket to drain the liquid off the mushrooms.
- Add extra liquid for a thinner soup.
- Mix longer for a smoother texture.
- Serve with crusty bread if desired.
- The extra sherry is optional, but adds a nice flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Peanut butter bars
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake