- 1000 g water
- 500 g pumpkin
- 150 g couscous
- 300 g cauliflower
- 150 g zucchini
- 10 g soy sauce
- 1. Place 1000g water into mixing bowl.
2. Place veroma into position.
3. Weigh diced pumpkin (skin on) into varoma and then weigh caulifower florets and zdiced ucchini on top of pumpkin
4. Insert varoma tray and line with baking paper.
5. Weigh cous cous onto baking paper and spread evenly across.
6. Secure varoma lid and cook for 30 min/V/speed 1.
7. Once cooked, add altogether and mix it up.
8. Add some soy sauce.
Accessories you need
Serve with a protein source - e.g. steak, prawns, chicken breast/thigh, etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan / Vegetarian Bolognese Sauce
- Hannah's Butter "Chicken"
- Veggie Dahl by Pepper's Kitchen
- Ricotta & spinach lasagna
- Kidney bean curry
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Souffle - Spinach
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Butter Chickpeas by The Thermo Niche
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka