- 1000 g water
- 500 g pumpkin
- 150 g couscous
- 300 g cauliflower
- 150 g zucchini
- 10 g soy sauce
- 1. Place 1000g water into mixing bowl.
2. Place veroma into position.
3. Weigh diced pumpkin (skin on) into varoma and then weigh caulifower florets and zdiced ucchini on top of pumpkin
4. Insert varoma tray and line with baking paper.
5. Weigh cous cous onto baking paper and spread evenly across.
6. Secure varoma lid and cook for 30 min/V/speed 1.
7. Once cooked, add altogether and mix it up.
8. Add some soy sauce.
Accessories you need
Serve with a protein source - e.g. steak, prawns, chicken breast/thigh, etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Summer Risotto
- Perfect Chinese Noodles
- Mexican corn fritters
- Curry Eggs
- Sweet potato and feta rolls
- Macaroni broccoli cheese bake
- Easy vegetable square
- Donna Hay Cauliflower Mac n Cheese
- Corn and zucchini fritters
- Spiced potatoes and Peas
- Ratatouille no eggplant
- ThermoGen’s Corn and Zucchini Fritters
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- Light Masala Tea
- Apple Almond Tart
- GlazBro Silverside
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Apple Pie Porridge
- No-Fuss Dumpling Noodle Soup
- Mulled wine
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Quick Preserved Lemon (to use today)
- Liver Rescue Broth