THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 90 g quinoa, rinse thoroughly
- 375 g ricotta
- 20 g parsley
- 20 g basil
- 125 g almonds
- 1 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 2 teaspoon oil, for baking
- pepper, to taste
- 20 g parsley
- 20 g basil
- 40 g sunflower seeds
- 60 g olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 2 Zucchinis, medium sized
8Recipe is created for
Preheat over to 200'C.
Add almonds and mill 10 seconds, speed 9. Set aside.
Place pre-rinsed quinoa in your steam basket, add 500g water and cook 8 minutes, Varoma, speed 1. Remove basket, rinse quinoa and drain water. Set aside with almonds.
Add parsley and basil to TM bowl. Chop 5 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides. Add remaining 'meatball' ingredients and mix speed 5, 20 seconds.
Add all the ingredients and blend speed 7, 30 seconds. You may need to scrape down the sides and do this a couple of times until the sauce is well combined and emulsified.
Using your vegetable peeler, peel the zucchini lengthways to make ribbons. Alternatively you can use a 'zoodle' tool. If you prefer the zucchini noodles warmed and not raw, boil a litre of water in your TM bowl then turn your TM to open lid position. Add your zucchini noodles to your steam basket and blanch in the boiling water for 1 minute. Remove and drain.
Place your Zucchini noodles on our serving dish, top with your 'Meatballs' and cover with your herb sauce!
Making the Meatballs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Smoked sausage frittata
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy