- 300 grams Cooked Quinoa
- 400 grams tinned chickpeas
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 8 sprigs parsley
- 1 medium beetroot
- 2 slices WHOLEGRAIN BREAD CRUSTS
- 1 Cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 cloves garlic
Recipe is created for
CUT CARROT, ONION, BEETROOT AND BREADCRUSTS INTO PIECES ADD TO TM BOWL ADD PARSLEY AND GARLIC CHOP FOR 4 SECONDS SPEED 6, ADD QUINOA, CHICKPEAS DRAINED (SAVE LIQUID) SALT, CHILLI AND BREADCRUMBS "Counter-clockwise operation" 10 SECONDS SPEED 2. ADD SOME LIQUID IF MIXTURE LOOKS TOO DRY FORM INTO PATTIES AND SHALLOW FRY ON LOW FOR 10 MINUTES.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)