- 300 grams Cooked Quinoa
- 400 grams tinned chickpeas
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 8 sprigs parsley
- 1 medium beetroot
- 2 slices WHOLEGRAIN BREAD CRUSTS
- 1 Cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 cloves garlic
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
CUT CARROT, ONION, BEETROOT AND BREADCRUSTS INTO PIECES ADD TO TM BOWL ADD PARSLEY AND GARLIC CHOP FOR 4 SECONDS SPEED 6, ADD QUINOA, CHICKPEAS DRAINED (SAVE LIQUID) SALT, CHILLI AND BREADCRUMBS 10 SECONDS SPEED 2. ADD SOME LIQUID IF MIXTURE LOOKS TOO DRY FORM INTO PATTIES AND SHALLOW FRY ON LOW FOR 10 MINUTES.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits