- 300 grams Cooked Quinoa
- 400 grams tinned chickpeas
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 8 sprigs parsley
- 1 medium beetroot
- 2 slices WHOLEGRAIN BREAD CRUSTS
- 1 Cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 cloves garlic
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
CUT CARROT, ONION, BEETROOT AND BREADCRUSTS INTO PIECES ADD TO TM BOWL ADD PARSLEY AND GARLIC CHOP FOR 4 SECONDS SPEED 6, ADD QUINOA, CHICKPEAS DRAINED (SAVE LIQUID) SALT, CHILLI AND BREADCRUMBS 10 SECONDS SPEED 2. ADD SOME LIQUID IF MIXTURE LOOKS TOO DRY FORM INTO PATTIES AND SHALLOW FRY ON LOW FOR 10 MINUTES.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad