- 1 level tbsp oil
- 2 onions
- 1 level tsp garam masala
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 level teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 level teaspoons ground turmeric
- 400 g Tin crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups red lentils
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 Vegetable stock cube
- Handful of baby spinach leaves to garnish
- 1) chop onions and garlic in thermomix, speed 4, 3 seconds
2) Add oil and spices to bowl. Cook, varoma, 3 minutes, speed 1.
3) Add lentil tomatoes, water and stock to bowl. Cook, reverse, 100deg, 15 minutes, speed 1.
4) Add frozen spinach, cook 100 deg, 3 minutes, reverse, speed 1.
5) Rest 10 minutes beforeserving.
Red lentil and Spinach Dahl
Accessories you need
Garnish with baby spinach leaves and serve with rice or naan bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce