- 1 level tbsp oil
- 2 onions
- 1 level tsp garam masala
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 level teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 level teaspoons ground turmeric
- 400 g Tin crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups red lentils
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 Vegetable stock cube
- Handful of baby spinach leaves to garnish
1) chop onions and garlic in thermomix, speed 4, 3 seconds
2) Add oil and spices to bowl. Cook, varoma, 3 minutes, speed 1.
3) Add lentil tomatoes, water and stock to bowl. Cook, reverse, 100deg, 15 minutes, speed 1.
4) Add frozen spinach, cook 100 deg, 3 minutes, reverse, speed 1.
5) Rest 10 minutes beforeserving.
Red lentil and Spinach Dahl
Garnish with baby spinach leaves and serve with rice or naan bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes