- 1 level tbsp oil
- 2 onions
- 1 level tsp garam masala
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 level teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 level teaspoons ground turmeric
- 400 g Tin crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups red lentils
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 Vegetable stock cube
- Handful of baby spinach leaves to garnish
1) chop onions and garlic in thermomix, speed 4, 3 seconds
2) Add oil and spices to bowl. Cook, varoma, 3 minutes, speed 1.
3) Add lentil tomatoes, water and stock to bowl. Cook, reverse, 100deg, 15 minutes, speed 1.
4) Add frozen spinach, cook 100 deg, 3 minutes, reverse, speed 1.
5) Rest 10 minutes beforeserving.
Red lentil and Spinach Dahl
Garnish with baby spinach leaves and serve with rice or naan bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara