- 1 level tbsp oil
- 2 onions
- 1 level tsp garam masala
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 level teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 level teaspoons ground turmeric
- 400 g Tin crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups red lentils
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 Vegetable stock cube
- Handful of baby spinach leaves to garnish
8Recipe is created for
1) chop onions and garlic in thermomix, speed 4, 3 seconds
2) Add oil and spices to bowl. Cook, varoma, 3 minutes, speed 1.
3) Add lentil tomatoes, water and stock to bowl. Cook, reverse, 100deg, 15 minutes, speed 1.
4) Add frozen spinach, cook 100 deg, 3 minutes, reverse, speed 1.
5) Rest 10 minutes beforeserving.
Red lentil and Spinach Dahl
Garnish with baby spinach leaves and serve with rice or naan bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake