- 1 small onion
- 150 g brown rice
- 75 g quinoa
- 800 g water
- 1 small apple, in bitesize pieces
- 2 cobs of corn kernels
- 1 carrot, julienned
- Handful of butter beans, sliced
- Handful of sultanas
- juice from 1 lemon
- 100 g tuna
- sprig of parsley & dill, chopped
8Recipe is created for
Chop the onion for 3 secs on speed 6, then cook for 2 minutes, 100 ° speed 1. Add the water to the Thermomix bowl, then put the rice in the Thermomix basket and cook for 35 minutes on speed 4, Varoma temp.
After 20 minutes, add the quinoa and stir. After another 5 minutes, put the varoma on top and
place the carrots, sultanas, beans and corn into the varoma.
When there is 2 minute of cooking time remaining, add the apples.
At the end of the cooking time, stir in the lemon juice, tuna, parsley, herbs, salt, pepper and pine nuts, then serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Hops biz zejt
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 13 mins (non shredding!!)
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Coffee Bar Cake