- 1 small onion
- 150 g brown rice
- 75 g quinoa
- 800 g water
- 1 small apple, in bitesize pieces
- 2 cobs of corn kernels
- 1 carrot, julienned
- Handful of butter beans, sliced
- Handful of sultanas
- juice from 1 lemon
- 100 g tuna
- sprig of parsley & dill, chopped
8Recipe is created for
Chop the onion for 3 secs on speed 6, then cook for 2 minutes, 100 ° speed 1. Add the water to the Thermomix bowl, then put the rice in the Thermomix basket and cook for 35 minutes on speed 4, Varoma temp.
After 20 minutes, add the quinoa and stir. After another 5 minutes, put the varoma on top and
place the carrots, sultanas, beans and corn into the varoma.
When there is 2 minute of cooking time remaining, add the apples.
At the end of the cooking time, stir in the lemon juice, tuna, parsley, herbs, salt, pepper and pine nuts, then serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Bake
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Low carb cauliflower cheese bake
- Sweet potato curry
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce