- 1 small onion
- 150 g brown rice
- 75 g quinoa
- 800 g water
- 1 small apple, in bitesize pieces
- 2 cobs of corn kernels
- 1 carrot, julienned
- Handful of butter beans, sliced
- Handful of sultanas
- juice from 1 lemon
- 100 g tuna
- sprig of parsley & dill, chopped
8Recipe is created for
Chop the onion for 3 secs on speed 6, then cook for 2 minutes, 100 ° speed 1. Add the water to the Thermomix bowl, then put the rice in the Thermomix basket and cook for 35 minutes on speed 4, Varoma temp.
After 20 minutes, add the quinoa and stir. After another 5 minutes, put the varoma on top and
place the carrots, sultanas, beans and corn into the varoma.
When there is 2 minute of cooking time remaining, add the apples.
At the end of the cooking time, stir in the lemon juice, tuna, parsley, herbs, salt, pepper and pine nuts, then serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe