- 1 small onion
- 150 g brown rice
- 75 g quinoa
- 800 g water
- 1 small apple, in bitesize pieces
- 2 cobs of corn kernels
- 1 carrot, julienned
- Handful of butter beans, sliced
- Handful of sultanas
- juice from 1 lemon
- 100 g tuna
- sprig of parsley & dill, chopped
50minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 45min
8Recipe is created for
Chop the onion for 3 secs on speed 6, then cook for 2 minutes, 100 ° speed 1. Add the water to the Thermomix bowl, then put the rice in the Thermomix basket and cook for 35 minutes on speed 4, Varoma temp.
After 20 minutes, add the quinoa and stir. After another 5 minutes, put the varoma on top and
place the carrots, sultanas, beans and corn into the varoma.
When there is 2 minute of cooking time remaining, add the apples.
At the end of the cooking time, stir in the lemon juice, tuna, parsley, herbs, salt, pepper and pine nuts, then serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy pumpkin and pea quinoa
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Red Lentil, Chickpea & Coriander Dahl (adapted from Woolworths Magazine)
- Silverbeet and Rice Bake
- Apple and Cinnamon Porridge
- FODMAP friendly Eggplant Curry
- Grain Free Vegetable Lasagne
- Warming Kitchari
- Dahl Curry
- Mushroom & Brown Lentil Bolognaise Sauce