- 300 g butternut pumpkin (diced)
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- 5 mushroms
- 1 zuccini
- Lettuce, Leaves
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- nutmeg ground
Cut pumpkin into 2 cm peices.
Add 500g water to bowl, insert basket, add pumpkin.
Cook for 10-12 minutes at Varoma Speed 4 or until tender.
Chop vegetables into 1 - 2 cm peices.
Once pumpkin is cooked place all vegetables (except red onion) on a lined baking tray.
Drizzle vegetables with oil, salt & pepper. Sprinkle pumpkin with nutmeg.
Bake at 180deg in oven for 15-30 minutes or until browned.
Tear lettuce and arrange in bowl. Sprinkle red onion on top.
Mix balsamic vinegar and oil in small jar. Place lid on. Shake well. Pour over lettuce and toss.
Arrange cooked vegetables onto dressed lettuce. Do not toss.
If not dairy free crumble fetta over the top.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Spinach and Cheese Pie
- Baby beetroot , feta & horseradish dip
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Zucchini balls
- Simple Gozleme
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Chicken and Veggie Patties
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Silverbeet & Feta Phyllo Bundt