- 4 portions Lebanese bread
- 2 pieces garlic cloves
- 500 g Greek yogurt
- 1/4 Cup tahini
- salt, To taste
- pine nuts
- 2 level tbsp unsalted butter
- paprika, To top
1h 30minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- 1. Prepare chickpeas as per my boiled chickpeas recipe on RC.
2. Rip up bread in small pieces, sprinkle with salt and bake in the oven on fan bake 160 degrees until crispy.
3. Crush garlic for 3 seconds speed 5.
4. Add yogurt, tahini and salt and mix for up to 15 seconds speed 4. Set aside in the fridge.
5. Insert blade cover. Add chickpeas and just enough water to cover chickpeas. Warm up mode 90 degrees on slowest mixing speed.
6. Toats pine nuts with butter on the stove.
7. To the tray with baked break add the cooked chickpeas with some of the liquid. Top with yogurt mixture, pine nuts, butter and paprika. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Souffle - Spinach
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Butter Chickpeas by The Thermo Niche
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad