- 120 grams parmesan, cubed
- 500 grams baby spinach
- 500 grams ricotta
- 2 eggs
- 120 grams Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 package fresh lasagne sheets (16)
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, medium
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 cans tomatoes
- 125 g cream
- 150 grams cheese, To top
Grate Parmesan - 10 secs, speed 10
Add Tasty Chees speed 10 further 10 seconds, Place aside.
Chop onion speed 5, 3 seconds
Add spinach speed 5, 6 seconds.
Add all other ingridients. Blitz speed 8, for up to one minute (untill all combined). You may need to push down with spatula a couple of times.
Lay out in a strip on the lasagna sheet and roll up. Putting Aside.
Chop Garlic Speed 7, 8 seconds.
Add all other ingridients. Cook 100 degrees speed 3 20 mins. (using steaming basket on top of the lid to stop splashing).
Pour 1/4 of the sauce in the bottom of a pyrex dish. Lay rolls out, pur remaining sauce and top with cheese. Bake 200 degrees 20/30 min until done.
Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
You can use cannelloni rolls, but I find it easier with the lasagna sheets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Butterscotch Baileys
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Jaffa cake
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice