- 500 g Italian Ricotta
- 1 egg
- 150 g grated parmesen cheese
- 1 --- small packet of frozen spinish
- satl & Pepper to taste
- TM neopolitan pasta sauce
- 1 500g packet of shells
Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Fill shells with a teaspoon.
Make sauce in TM bowl.
Pace shells into a tray and cover with homemade pasta sauce and cover with alfoil.
Bake in oven or about an hour at 160 degrees.
sprinkle some parmesen and serve with a salad. Yum!!
Shells can be purchased at any continental stores. Much easier to fill than cannoloni tubes.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Savoury Bites
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Val's Pavlova
- Cinnabun bread
- Bacon and Cheese Pizza Muffins