- 500 g Italian Ricotta
- 1 egg
- 150 g grated parmesen cheese
- 1 --- small packet of frozen spinish
- satl & Pepper to taste
- TM neopolitan pasta sauce
- 1 500g packet of shells
8Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Fill shells with a teaspoon.
Make sauce in TM bowl.
Pace shells into a tray and cover with homemade pasta sauce and cover with alfoil.
Bake in oven or about an hour at 160 degrees.
sprinkle some parmesen and serve with a salad. Yum!!
Shells can be purchased at any continental stores. Much easier to fill than cannoloni tubes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs