- 500 g Italian Ricotta
- 1 egg
- 150 g grated parmesen cheese
- 1 --- small packet of frozen spinish
- satl & Pepper to taste
- TM neopolitan pasta sauce
- 1 500g packet of shells
8Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Fill shells with a teaspoon.
Make sauce in TM bowl.
Pace shells into a tray and cover with homemade pasta sauce and cover with alfoil.
Bake in oven or about an hour at 160 degrees.
sprinkle some parmesen and serve with a salad. Yum!!
Shells can be purchased at any continental stores. Much easier to fill than cannoloni tubes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Low carb cauliflower cheese bake
- Sweet potato curry
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin