- 500 g Italian Ricotta
- 1 egg
- 150 g grated parmesen cheese
- 1 --- small packet of frozen spinish
- satl & Pepper to taste
- TM neopolitan pasta sauce
- 1 500g packet of shells
8Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Fill shells with a teaspoon.
Make sauce in TM bowl.
Pace shells into a tray and cover with homemade pasta sauce and cover with alfoil.
Bake in oven or about an hour at 160 degrees.
sprinkle some parmesen and serve with a salad. Yum!!
Shells can be purchased at any continental stores. Much easier to fill than cannoloni tubes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Gingerbread house
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce