- 500 g Italian Ricotta
- 1 egg
- 150 g grated parmesen cheese
- 1 --- small packet of frozen spinish
- satl & Pepper to taste
- TM neopolitan pasta sauce
- 1 500g packet of shells
8Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Fill shells with a teaspoon.
Make sauce in TM bowl.
Pace shells into a tray and cover with homemade pasta sauce and cover with alfoil.
Bake in oven or about an hour at 160 degrees.
sprinkle some parmesen and serve with a salad. Yum!!
Shells can be purchased at any continental stores. Much easier to fill than cannoloni tubes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- vegan chickpea loaf
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Misty Moos Dahl
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Berry & White chocolate muffins
- Chocolate and Zucchini Muffins