- 100 g pecorino cheese, cubed
- 300 g Broad beans, podded
- 20 g oilve oil
- 25 g Butter
- 1 onion (small), peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 380 g Aborio Rice
- 1100 g water
- 2-3 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 g baby spinach
- handful mint leaves, chopped
- 100 g white wine
Bring a pot of salted water to boil on the stove top and cook the broad beans for 5-6 minutes. Drain and tip the beans into a bowl of chilled water. Drain again, then pop the beans out of their skins (whilst the risotto is cooking) and set aside.
Place pecorino into the TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic into the TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and butter and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1 with MC off.
Insert the butterfly and add the rice and wine. Saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on and .
Add stock and water and cook for 17 minutes at 100 degrees on and .
Season to taste.
This recipe has been adapted for the TM from Sophie Dahl's beautiful cookbook: from season to season.
For more recipe ideas, please visit my Facebook page: //www.facebook.com/ThermoFabulous
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Ouma's Banana bread