- 100 g pecorino cheese, cubed
- 300 g Broad beans, podded
- 20 g oilve oil
- 25 g Butter
- 1 onion (small), peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 380 g Aborio Rice
- 1100 g water
- 2-3 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 g baby spinach
- handful mint leaves, chopped
- 100 g white wine
Bring a pot of salted water to boil on the stove top and cook the broad beans for 5-6 minutes. Drain and tip the beans into a bowl of chilled water. Drain again, then pop the beans out of their skins (whilst the risotto is cooking) and set aside.
Place pecorino into the TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic into the TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and butter and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1 with MC off.
Insert the butterfly and add the rice and wine. Saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on and .
Add stock and water and cook for 17 minutes at 100 degrees on and .
Season to taste.
This recipe has been adapted for the TM from Sophie Dahl's beautiful cookbook: from season to season.
For more recipe ideas, please visit my Facebook page: //www.facebook.com/ThermoFabulous
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal