- 6 artichokes, large
- 75 grams dried breadcrumbs
- 60 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese, prepared in TM
- 10 grams italian leaf parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 60 grams olive oil
- salt & pepper
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic and parsley 3 secs; speed 7 set aside
Grate parmesan; speed 9 for 10 seconds and set aside
In TM grate parmesan cheese sp 9 ; 10 seconds and put aside; put garlic and parsely in bowl and mince
Add garlic and parsley to bowl with the parmesan and add salt and pepper to taste and about 2 tablespoons of the olive oil or just enough to moisten the mixture
Trim the artichoke leaves removing hard leaves from outside of artichoke; remove top 2 cm of the artichoke and discard hard leaves.
Trim the stems – peel and chop and set aside.
Pry the centre leaves open and fill the cavities of the artichokes with the filling pushing in gently
Place the artichokes upright in the Varoma dish and drizzle the tops with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Cook Varoma temperature 40-45mins speed 4
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'