- 350 gram raw brocoli
- 6 spring onions
- 100 grams parsley, or a large bunch
- 100 grams mint, or a large bunch
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 20 grams pumpkin seeds
- 20 grams pistachio nuts
- 100 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 3 limes or 2 lemons juiced
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil or cold pressed olive oil
- 30 grams Goji Berries
- generous amount of sale and pepper
Place pistachio nuts into TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds, speed 5 and set aside.
Next, place the spring onions, parsley and mint into TM bowl and chop for 3-4 seconds, speed 8.
Add the broccoli and chop for 4-5 seconds, speed 4-5 or until desired consistency.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix on reverse, speed 4 for 4-5 seconds.
This recipe has been converted from Teresa Cutter, The Healthy Chef
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Salted Caramel Squares
- German Chocolate Cake Bars - Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free
- Healthy Hummingbird Cake
- GLUTEN-FREE CINNAMON RAISIN GRANOLA
- Bee Pollen Bliss Balls
- No Bake Choc Mint Biscuits
- Morning Smoothie
- Banana Bread, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Paleo
- Salmon Burgers
- Healthy Fruit Snack
- Banana Pancakes - Paleo/Gluten Free
- Power Porridge
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Simple Pasta Sauce
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Turkish Pide with cheese and onion
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cremy Chicken Pasta
- Tasty Mussel Fritters