- 300 grams sweet potato, roughly chopped
- 3 sprigs Parsley leaves, (remove the stems)
- 1 can sweetcorn, drained
- 135 grams self rasing flour
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 350 grams Haloumi, chopped in to 1cm squares
- 2 eggs
- oil, optional, for frying
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop sweet potato roughly and add to TMX.
3. Add parsley (leaves only) to TMX.
4. For 2 seconds turn to speed 4.
5. Scrape down the sides.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until sweet potato is reasonably chopped / mashed down (you can do this to your desired texture).
7. Add all other ingredients.
8. Mix on speed 4, 3-5 seconds until mixed through to desired texture.
9. Form patties into tablespoon sized patties.
10. Heat frying pan with a little olive oil – when hot place pattie in the pan and fry. Flip after 2/3 minutes.
Accessories you need
You can oven bake if you prefer - I would suggest 180 degrees and flip during the process.
Texture can vary according to your desire - I prefer my haloumi chunkier.
You can add other ingredients to create a variety of patties such as capsicum, mushroom etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Genovese pasta