- 400 grams Corn, Canned or frozen
- 1 brown onion, medium, Peeled and cut in half
- 2 eggs, Medium
- 200 grams zucchini
- 120 grams brown rice flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil for frying
Add onion and zucchini to TM bowl. Chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
Add corn, eggs, rice flour, salt and pepper. Mix 20 seconds, , speed 3 or until well mixed.
Heat oil in fry pan. Place 12 portions of the mix in the frying pan and flatten with a spatula. (I have to do mine in two batches). Turn when golden brown and cook the other side.
The rice flour in the patties eliminates the need to roll and coat the patties so they are quick and easy to prepare and very quick to cook.
Accessories you need
Make your own brown rice flour by weighing in the brown rice to the TM bowl. Grind for 3 minutes, speed 9.
Serve with salad and mayonnaise or an avocado salsa.
Converted from a recipe by Dr John Tickell in The Great Australian Diet Recipe Book.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Jess's Spag Bol
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Savoury Muffins
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Maple Syrup Orange Silver Side
- Zucchini Bread